Fire Damage – Charlotte Kitchen
Fire damage was incurred by this Charlotte home due to a grease fire that started in the kitchen of the home. Grease fires generate intense heat and lots of soot and smoke damage. They homeowners were traumatized by the extent of the damage. They sought out advice and referrals from friends and business associates. SERVPRO’s name came up several times, so they chose to use us to mitigate their fire damage and rebuild their kitchen. As the after photo shows the project was very successful and the family was very happy. If fire damage impacts your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of South Charlotte at (704) 333-7737. We proudly offer 24-hour emergency service, and we are equipped to deal with any size disaster.