Charlotte Water Damage? 24 Hour Service
SERVPRO of South Charlotte is always available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small.
When you are dealing with water damage, quick action is critical. Delaying drying service can increase damage caused to your property and cause mold and rot.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help. Call Today: 704-333-7737
When you call us, you may feel confused, stressed, and overwhelmed. You need professionals to clean up the mess and help you through this crisis. SERVPRO of South Charlotte has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration— it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask many questions regarding the water damage, the building, and insurance information. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources will be needed.
Questions the SERVPRO Representative will likely ask:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
- What year was the building built?
- What rooms are affected?
- Is your home on a concrete slab, crawlspace, or basement?
- What type of flooring is in the affected rooms?
SERVPRO of South Charlotte specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.