Fire Damage Restoration for a Matthews Property
SERVPRO's Fire Damage Restoration Steps for Your Matthews Home
After fire damage in Matthews has impacted your home, it's important to call a team of professional fire damage restoration experts. Doing so can help limit structural damage, prevent mold infestation by rapid water removal, save money on repairs, and enable you to maintain your emotional equilibrium. For thorough, effective fire damage restoration services, you should trust the professionals of SERVPRO. Each fire will require a unique approach and plan; these are the steps we typically implement to restore your home to its pre-loss condition.
1. Emergency Response. Once you call us for fire damage restoration services, you can count on us responding quickly. Under normal circumstances, we can be at your home in about one hour. We'll ask the questions necessary to ensure that we can address your issues quickly while also bringing the required equipment and resources necessary to expedite the restoration process.
2. Inspection And Assessment. One of the first things our experts will do upon arrival is a thorough inspection and assessment of the damaged areas. This work will enable us to determine the extent of fire, smoke, and soot damage. Once we complete the inspection and assessment, we'll be able to devise a customized action plan to restore your property.
3. Securing The Property's Structure. To prevent more damages from transpiring on your property, we make a point to secure the structure. The depth of this step is dependent upon the extent of the fire damage to your Matthews property. This may include putting tarps on the roof, shoring up damaged walls, and boarding up your broken windows or simply securing the perimeter against vandalism and for safety concerns.
4. Water Removal. If standing water is present due to the efforts of the fire extinguishing, we work immediately to remove the water. To expedite the process, we make use of specialized equipment like water pumps, wet-vacs, air movers and dehumidifiers. This water extraction mitigates warping and damage to furnishings and very importantly, limits the chance of mold growth.
5. Soot and Smoke Removal. Our professionals are highly skilled in removing soot and smoke through the use of specialized equipment and techniques. We'll work with speed to eliminate all smoke and soot from your walls, ceilings, hard surfaces and HVAC system.
6. Cleaning and Disinfecting. All items that can be restored will necessitate cleaning and disinfecting. We use a variety of sanitizing products and cleaning techniques to accomplish this objective. Typically, we'll remove odors with air scrubbers and foggers.
7. Restoration. The last component of the remediation process is restoration. Our professionals will work hard to complete small repairs, install new carpet, replace drywall, etc. At SERVPRO, we believe that limiting your expenses is a primary concern. Thus, we attempt to restore items and materials rather than replacing them. In some cases, though, your property may require major construction.
As a team of fire damage remediation experts, the professionals of SERVPRO excel in restoring your property in Matthews quickly and correctly following a fire. All of our IICRC-certified technicians will offer you the customized, client-centered services that remove the burden of restoration from you and get you back home "like it never even happened."
Locally Owned, with National Resources
We live and work in Matthews too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of South Charlotte is close by and ready to respond to your fire damage. We are proud to be an active member of the Matthews community. Call us for assistance. (704) 333-7737